This is a roundup of announcements related to people moves and business expansions in travel in March 2018.
Tuesday 13 March 2018
Traveltek adds to US team
- The travel technology specialist has appointed Francis Riley as its senior vice president sales based in its US headquarters in Miami. Riley was previously senior vice president, international sales, marketing and operations at Norwegian Cruise Line.
Friday 9 March 2018
Egencia boosts marketing team
- The Expedia-owned corporate travel company has appointed Wendy White as vice president of marketing as well as member of the Egencia Global Leadership Team. White has previously held senior marketing roles within company’s including CenturyLink, Intel and Microsoft.
Amadeus creates UK GM position
- Liz Emmott takes up the role of general manager for the UK. She was formerly commercial director and takes over from UK managing director Champa Magesh who becomes vice president, retail travel channels, for Amadeus Asia Pacific.
Friday 2 March 2018
Travelaer brings in big chiefs
- The company, which specialises in customer experience products such as chatbots, has recruited Aditye Kumar as chief technical officer and Brent Arslaner as chief commercial officer. Prior to joining Travelaer, Kumar was strategy and innovation director at Voyages-sncf.com while Arslaner was vice president of global sales at Switchfly.
Yapta boosts board
- The airfare and hotel price tracking company has said that Ellen Keszler and Rajiv Rajian are joining its Board of Directors. Keszler is president and chief executive of Clear Sky Associates. Rajian is executive vice president of business travel for Amadeus.
Powered by WPeMatico