This is a roundup of announcements related to people moves and business expansions in travel in January 2018.
Tuesday 23 January 2018:
Suiteness gets strategic
- The suite booking platform has announced the appointment of James Colquhoun as SVP of partnerships & business development. Colquhoun joins from Hyatt where he was VP of distribution strategy & channel management. He will now be responsible for strategic initiatives and partnerships.
Monday 22 January 2018:
Dolphin brings in Hughes
- The travel technology specialist has recruited Ivor Hughes to the newly created position of sales manager. Hughes has held previous sales roles at Comtec, Traveltek and recently SABS Travel Technologies.
Friday 19 January 2018:
SITA selects Americas president
- The air transport IT specialist has appointed Diane Einterz as its president for the Americas. She joins from Orange Business Services where she was responsible for the French major clients division.
Peakwork promotes from within
- The travel distribution software suppliers has announced the appointment of Manuel Saballus as vice president of global sales and solutions. Saballus, joined the company in 2013, and has been VP solutions.
- The digital agency, which has carried out projects for Google and Eurostar, has recruited Jo Hickson as its head of technology. Hickson was formerly head of innovation for TUI.
Datalex brings in Bell
- The Dublin-based company, which provides digital commerce technology to travel companies, has appointed Alison Bell as senior vice president of global sales. Bell joined Datalex in 2016 as vice president of strategic sales and has previously held roles at Travelport.
Powered by WPeMatico