This is a roundup of announcements related to people moves and business expansions in travel in February 2018.
Monday 12 February 2018
Infare expands management team
- The airfare intelligence specialist has appointed Harald Eisenaecher, former Sabre SVP for EMEA as chief commercial officer.
RedDoorz welcomes senior execs
- The online budget hotel booking platform as announced Edward Wong as its vice president for marketing and Lalit Mangal as its chief product officer. Wong was previously regional head of country digital at Grab while Mangal held a similar role at Commonfloor.com, which he also co-founded.
TUI Group creates digital role
- The tour operating giant has created the new role of chief digital officer and named Elke Reichart is to take the role. She was previously held senior roles at HP in Silicon Valley.
Travelport looks to Barber
- Scott Barber becomes managing director in Australia and New Zealand for Travelport, replacing Kaylene Shuttlewood. Barber has been with the company for 10 years and was most recently director of commercial strategy for Asia Pacific.
Guestline does business with Vogt
- The hospitality technology specialist has recruited Robert Vogt as director of business development for Benelux. He joins from his role of director of sales PMS at Amadeus.
Travelsupermarket promotes Walls
- The travel comparison site has promoted Matt Walls to general manager. He joined in 2017 as marketing director having previously held roles within Expedia.
Powered by WPeMatico