This is a roundup of product news and announcements for travel distribution in April 2017.
Monday 10 April 2017:
- The Priceline Group-owned car hire service will power Finnair’s new, consumer-facing ground transportation service. For the first time, B2B division RentalCars Connect will include both its RentalCars and Rideways service within a single white label platform for a partner.
- The Russia-based consolidator will become part of the CWT Global Partner Network, giving CWT customers the ability to organise and manage travel in the country. The integration is expected to take place once CWT has sold its existing Russian subsidiary to VIPService.
Thursday 6 April 2017:
- The global distribution giant and travel management firm Schiphol Travel International have signed a new long-term agreement. Travelport has also extended its partnership with Asia-based online travel agency Zuji.
Tuesday 4 April 2017:
- Agents will now have access to more than 300 airport bus transfer as well as intercity bus operators following a deal between Amadeus and Distribusion. Travel intermediaries in central, eastern and southern Europe will be the first to have access to the content.
- The air distribution specialist’s deal with Lufthansa Group has been extended to a multi-year partnership enabling the carriers to distribute their products service across various channels.
NB: Travel distribution image via Pixabay.
Powered by WPeMatico