This is a roundup of product news and announcements for travel systems in April 2017.
Wednesday 12 April 2017:
Booking.com select first wave of startups
- The Booking.com Booster project has ten businesses beginning its three-week programme in June of mentorship and the opportunity to compete for grants of up to €500,000. The brands are: MovingWorlds (USA & Colombia), Authenticook (India), Backstreet Academy (Singapore and Southeast Asia), Visit.org (USA), Awake (Colombia), Seabin (Australia & Spain), MEJDI Tours (Israel & Palestine), Desolenator (UK), Local Alike (Thailand) and Good Hotel (Guatemala, UK & Netherlands).
Tuesday 11 April 2017:
- The online travel agency will use the HolidayPirates platform for online community and content services. In return, LoveHolidays will allow its new partner to access hotel and destination product for use on the site.
Friday 7 April 2017:
- The group hotel bookings specialist is enabling customers to access custom group rates and instant online bookings as part of its “Book-in-Block” technology partnership with Travelport.
Wednesday 5 April 2017:
- AccorHotels is making life easier for Asian guests visiting France by accepting UnionPay for on-property purchases such as food and beverage, spa treatments and in restaurants. 85 hotels have been selected for the pilot scheme, with a further 100 or coming onstream in May.
- Delhi-based multi-modal trip planning service DistancesBetween.com will be using Skyscanner’s API to provide real-time price information from various airlines and OTAs to its users while planning door-to-door trips across India.
NB: Travel systems image via Pixabay.
Powered by WPeMatico