Key Market Trends:
Round Parachute Accounted for a Major Share in 2018
In 2018, round parachutes held a major share, followed by ram air parachute. Round parachutes are generally used in military, emergency, and cargo applications. Most military round parachutes are conical or parabolic in nature and are designed to be either steerable or non-steerable. However, steerable versions are not as maneuverable as other types, such as ram-air parachutes. The steerable type round parachute has cuts, which allow air to escape from the back of the canopy, providing the parachute with limited forward speed. This gives the parachutist the ability to steer the parachute and to face the wind, to slow down the horizontal velocity for the landing. Variables are likely to impact the manner and speed of the parachute’s descent, as it depends on the force of the wind. However, it is anticipated that cruciform parachutes may register the highest growth in the coming years. The cruciform parachute is designed to decrease the oscillation and violent turns during the descent. The cruciform design is relatively new and is set to be used by the US Army, as it replaces its older T-10 parachutes with T-11 parachutes, under a program called Advanced Tactical Parachute System (ATPS).
Parachute Market in Europe is Expected to Register the Highest CAGR between 2019 and 2024
The United Kingdom witnessed an increase in the usage of parachutes in the commercial sectors. In the United Kingdom, various companies, such as the UK parachuting, are offering various experiences to the consumers, in terms of parasailing and paragliding activities. In addition, the British Parachute Association is engaged in organizing, governing, and offering sports-related recreational activities in the country. Moreover, the company is also engaged in maintaining, as well as promoting the highest standards of safety, in addition to offering training for recreational skydiving in the United Kingdom. The Federation Francaise de Parachutisme is engaged in organizing, governing, and offering sports-related recreational activities in France. Moreover, the federation is also engaged in maintaining, as well as promoting the highest standards of safety and training for skydiving in France. Likewise, the growing tourism in Germany, France, Russia, and Norway, may also contribute to the growing use of parachutes for recreational activities in the future.
Price of Report: $ 6250 (SUL)
Purchase Parachute Market Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244745
The Parachute Market report also answers the key questions of the clients; these are:
- How big is the market opportunity?
- What are the forces influencing the market growth?
- What will be the market size at the end of the forecast?
- Which regions and sub-segments will grow at the highest rate?
- How will the regulatory scenario impact the Parachute market?
- What are the top strategies that the companies in the market are adopting?
- How will the patent expires shape the market dynamics?
- How will the market dynamics be shaped by the end of the forecasting horizon?
Some Factors Are Explained in Parachute Market Report:
- Market dynamics:The Parachute report shows the scope of the various commercial possibilities over the upcoming years and the positive revenue forecasts for the upcoming years. It also covers the information by various regions.
- Competitive Market Share:Parachute market report offers a complete evaluation of the marketplace. It shows the qualitative insights and future projections of market. The estimates included in the report had been founded employing established research assumptions and methodologies. Parachute market research report covers all information’s by product types, applications, and end-users.
- The Goal of the Report: The main goal of Parachute market report is to provide a clear picture and a better understanding of the market for research report to the suppliers, manufacturers, and the distributors operational in it. The readers can gain a deep perception of market.
Ask For Discount on Parachute Market Report @ https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-discount/14244745
Detailed TOC of Parachute Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Round Parachute
5.1.2 Cruciform Parachute
5.1.3 Ram Air Parachute
5.1.4 Other Types
5.2.4 Other Applications
5.3.1 North America
220.127.116.11 Rest of North America
18.104.22.168 Rest of Europe
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Vendor Market Share
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Airborne Systems
6.4.2 Mills Manufacturing
6.4.3 NH Global Sdn Bhd
6.4.4 Aerodyne Research LLC
6.4.5 Safran (Zodiac Aerospace)
6.4.6 FXC Corporation
6.4.7 Parachute Systems
6.4.8 Atair Aerospace
6.4.9 NZ Aerosports
6.4.10 Precision Aerodynamics
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
About Industry Research:
Industry Research is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated to bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Organization: Industry Research
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187 / +14242530807
Email: [email protected]
Post Views: 31
Powered by WPeMatico