The purchase path of today’s traveler is anything but linear.
Multi-device usage and its impact on content consumption and booking behavior continues to evolve, providing travelers with more options than ever before and a complex research and booking path.
What factors along this path influence their ultimate purchase decisions and how can travel marketers more effectively reach consumers at these critical points?
Expedia Media Solutions has released its latest Path to Purchase study (bit.ly/travelers-path-to-purchase), which explores these influential touch points that impact purchase decisions for American, Canadian, and British travelers.
Register for our FREE Tnooz-Expedia Media Solutions webinar to learn:
- Desktop and mobile usage trends across the purchase path
- Factors influencing destination selection
- Resources utilized during the pre-booking window
- Advertising effectiveness by channel and purchase phase
Panelists for our webinar are:
- Matthew Reichek, Global Vice President, Product & Analytics, Expedia Media Solutions
- Sean O’Neill, Moderator & Editor in Chief, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, Producer & CEO, Tnooz
This FREE WEBINAR takes place on Thursday, December 15, at 5 pm CET (Berlin/Paris), 4 pm BST (London), 11 am EDT (New York City), and 8 am PDT (Seattle).
Powered by WPeMatico