Did you know 30% of travel industry website visitors are unsavory competitors, hackers, spammers, and fraudsters?
Worse yet, unwanted traffic from web-scraping bots can negatively impact revenue management targets and yields across multiple distribution channels.
Join Anthony Drury, Director, Head of Business, at easyJet, as he takes you through his strategy to ensure easyJet customers — wherever they are booking — get price and availability content through approved API channels. The approach of easyJet ensures that all bookings are screened for fraudulent activity and blocks are added to restrict screen scraping.
- Eliminate the cascading negative effects of screen-scraping bots
- Optimize revenue while simultaneously improving the customer experience
- Strengthen travel industry partnerships by creating a level playing field
- Improve website KPIs like look-to-book ratios, SEO page rank, cross-selling/up-selling, site speed and conversion rates
Our panelists are:
- Anthony Drury, Director, Head of Business, easyJet
- Rami Essaid, CEO and Co-Founder, Distil Networks
- Sean O’Neill, Moderator and Editor in Chief, Tnooz
- Gene Quinn, Producer and CEO, Tnooz
This FREE WEBINAR takes place on Tuesday, 13 December, 2016, at 5 pm CET (Berlin/Paris), 4 pm BST (London), 11 am EDT (New York), and 8 am PDT (LA).
Powered by WPeMatico